- McLaughlin again found his way to the Eseries podium this evening, taking third place in both the first and last races of the night.
- McLaughlin was taken out at Turn 1 on lap 1 of the second race of the night, pushing him to the back of the pack. He was forced into recovery mode, however the incidents continued with another spin after contact from Mark Winterbottom later in the race.
- The final race of the night saw McLaughlin take contact from Lando Norris on Lap 1, however he was able to save a spin and continue with only a couple of positions lost.
- Contact came again from Cameron Waters later in the race, who was forced to redress. This saw McLaughlin take the final podium place for Race 20.
- McLaughlin maintains his lead in the Eseries points, 47 points in front of Van Gisbergen.
“Not too bad a night for us, we got turned in that last race but managed to get back up to the podium. It was a bit of a rollercoaster tonight, there are a few egos out there but it’s all fun in the end. I’m just trying to keep it consistent, some are out racing for sheep stations, but we’ve got to keep our eyes on the prize.” Scott McClaughlin