How To – Add a Vehicle Profile to RPMX
Before you can create a Driver’s Profile, or Vehicle Profile, you must first create a Team Profile to link them to.
What would you like to do?:
Q: Create a Vehicle Profile for a Race Team that is NOT already featured on RPMX
FIRST: Create a Team Profile
THEN: Create a Vehicle Profile that you can link to your race team
Q: Create another Vehicle Profile for a Race Team that is already featured on RPMX
A: Awesome, please follow the instructions below
Step 1 – Choose Pro Team as your Membership Plan
Step 2 – Register your account with rpmx.info
Step 3 – Login to your rpmx.info account
Step 4 – Click on My Control Panel
Step 5 – Click on My Vehicle Profile to add or edit your Vehicle details.
Step 6 – Click on the Button to Add New Vehicle
Step 7 – Add your Vehicle Profile details here
Step 8 – Tips for creating a great photo of your race vehicle.
- Choose a neutral background, with no clutter in the background ie no powerlines, buildings, porta-potties, people, or other vehicles,
- The photo should be taken with the vehicle parked “side on”, or at a “three quarter” aspect to the camera,
- The vehicle should be clean. ie: take the photo before a major race or practice session,
- The image has to be sharp and in focus,
- The image should be well balanced. ie: the vehicle is in the middle of the photo,
- Save the image as a high res .png or .jpg format file,
- The best size of a race vehicle photo is 800 pixels WIDE and 500 pixels HIGH, whereas the race vehicle close-ups photos should be 416 pixels WIDE and 390 pixels HIGH.
- If in doubt, have the photo taken “on location” by a professional photographer, or have the photo taken inside a large photo studio.
- If the photo of your race vehicle needs retouching, contact the RPMX Design Studio for help.
Step 9 – Add details of the History of your Vehicle, ie: builder, previous owner, previous driver etc.
Step 10 – Add the details of Vehicle here
Step 11 – Click on the Add Button to Update Vehicle’s Race Wins Details
Step 12 – Click on the Add Button to Update Action Photos of Vehicle
Step 13 – How to upload your Vehicle Action and Closeup Photos
Instructions on how to upload your Action and Closeup Photos:
- The best size for the image is 10KB – 90KB.
- The image should be sharp and in focus.
- Save the image as a high res .png or .jpg format file.
- The best size for a photo is 300 pixels WIDE and 170 pixels HIGH,
- If you need help designing a Race Team Logo, please contact the RPMX Design Studio.
Step 14 – Click on Add Button to Upload your Vehicle Closeup Photos
Step 15 – Add your Vehicle Sponsors
Step 16 – Finally, Click on the Update button to save your Vehicle Profile.