How To – Add a Driver’s Profile to RPMX
Before you can create a Driver’s Profile, or Vehicle Profile, you must create a Team Profile to link them to.
What would you like to do?:
Q: Create a Driver Profile for a Race Team that is NOT already featured on RPMX
FIRST: Create a Team Profile
THEN: Create a Driver’s Profile that you can link to your race team
Q: Create another Driver Profile for a Race Team that is already featured on RPMX
A: Awesome, please follow the instructions below
Step 1 – Choose Pro Team as your membership plan
Step 2 – Register your account with rpmx.info
Step 3 – Login to your rpmx.info account
Step 4 – Click on My Drivers to add or edit your Driver profile details.
Step 5 – Click on Button to Add your Driver’s Profile
Step 6 – Update the Driver’s name and Profile photo here
Step 8 – Tips to upload Driver Profile Photo
- The best “Hero Photos” are a closeup “headshot”, or a photo of the driver, taken from the waist up
- Choose a neutral background, with no clutter in the background ie: no powerlines, buildings, porta-potties, people, or other vehicles,
- The driver should be in your team uniform,
- The image has to be sharp and in focus,
- The image should be well balanced. ie the driver should be in the middle of the photo,
- Save the image as a high res .png or .jpg format file,
- The best size for a driver’s “hero photo” is 235 pixels WIDE and 235 pixels HIGH,
- If in doubt, have the photo taken “on location” by a professional photographer, or have the photo taken inside a large photo studio,
- If your Race Driver “Hero Photo” needs retouching, contact the RPMX Design Studio for help.
Step 9 – Add your Driver personal details here
Step 10 – Update Driver Sponsors logo and social Medial Accounts here
Step 11 – Finally, Click on the Update button to save your Driver profile details.