- Pascal Wehrlein produces peerless performance with victory on the streets of Monaco to break Maximilian Guenther’s winning streak.
- Mahindra Racing driver makes up for spinning out of second place at Electric Docks with faultless drive around the famous Principality.
- Kevin Siggy seals his first Formula E win in Monaco, to extend the lead in the Challenge Grid standings, with a third consecutive podium finish.
“The start was very important, and I am not sure what happened behind, but I saw there was a crash. After that, I had a small gap and just worked to keep the pace. In the end I was a bit quicker and it was quite a straightforward race. It is nice to take the win for Mahindra Racing in Monaco and get a full points haul.” PASCAL WEHRLEIN
- Wehrlein breaks winning streak; Pascal Wehrlein finally broke the three-race winning streak for Maximilian Guenther stretching back to the test event in Monaco.
- Repeat podium; the top-three contenders are starting to emerge in the Challenge Grid with Kevin Siggy, Peyo Peev and Lucas Mueller again completing the podium places.
- Full house at the front; both Kevin Siggy and Pascal Wehrlein collected a maximum of 27 points for starting on Julius Baer pole position, clinching TAG Heuer fastest lap and securing the race win.